I emailed the web site and have not heard back; I don't really expect to.

But Dr. Shallenberger's book "Bursting with Energy" is on Amazon, and
Amazon allows a preview of the book.

The chapter on water indicates your should drink a quarter to a half ounce
of water for each pound of body weight.  (eg. a 200lb person would consume
50-100 ounces per day)

This sounds much more reasonable than 3-6 gallons per day!

-Alan

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
to the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)