Hi Sara,
I've worked conscientiously on realignment and stretches with some success, but
Lyme has made things vulnerable to re-injury, no matter how much I try to
rebuild support, and sometimes flares go where old damage has been done.

 I'll look into this book to see if there are some more tricks that might be
more effective than what I've done, and I'm so glad that it helped your issues.
I hate when these things think they can settle in to make a career in our
bodies!

Thanks and be well,
Léna