The commercial ones has around 90% encapsulation, the home made has
around 70% encapsulation according to information. How certain such
calculations are, I cannot say. But there are some simple test one can
do in order to see if the encapsulation has been fairly successful (or
at least that has been claimed).

Regard,
André