 From: Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, 6 August 2012, 12:39
Subject: Re: CS>Shingles=how to make Vit.C

Hi Zoe,
This looks very exciting!
I've been liquifying lemon quarters (whole) and drinking them in my water,
rather than just the juice. I'm also doing sea salt and Vitamin C for my Lyme
disease (have done so for 5 years and it's definitely helped a lot)
My question: Is the whole citrus a major increase in my routine of C this way?
I've been herxing more lately, so am wondering if I'm killing more pathogens
than usual.

Be well,
Léna