 From: Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: CS>possibility of shingles!

Hi Craig,
This is very helpful! I just bought a bottle of vodka the other day for making
tinctures, so will try this. I take Boron regularly and put Borax in my
laundry, so I may tinker with a mix of vodka, borax, and CS and see what
happens.

I miss Obie. Wonder where he's at. Thanks for keeping such good archives.

Really appreciate all the support in this suffering.
Be well,
Léna

On Oct 26, 2012, at 4:41 PM, Craig Chamberlin wrote:

>Hi Lena,
>
>About ten years ago I got this suggestion from Obie (you still around
Obie?) and it has worked for a number of people with whom I have shared
it.

>"
>I use a large spray bottle, pour Everclear (180+ proof alcohol) into it, for
>shingles, to about 5% and fill the bottle with water shake and spray.  This
>will kill the bacteria completely and it won't take two or three weeks.  Use a
>dilute solution and spray more often because they are dominating such a large
>area of her skin that it
will be painful if it's too strong.  Any other skin or mouth, throat problem, I
use the solution at 10%.  It's teriffic, works every time. Also, if she thinks
external bacteria is a problem, suggest Borax as a
bodywash and in the washine machine.  They can't feed on us with Borax.  I've
used it for years; never had any further problems.
The best to her, Obie." The same ratio could be made by using vodka (which is
usually 40 proof). I can't remember the formula to calculate how much water to
add to this to get the same "5%" that Obie is referring to...I am certain
Marshall does. I know that this knocks the pain down almost immediately...and I
know after the application of alcohol, the area was wiped/dabbed with CS. Maybe
this will help. FWIW, Craig
>Lena Guyot wrote:
>Hi Zoe,
>>I've been
applying Brooks mix to the patches which calms them briefly. Between
that and the GB issues, I feel like I'm in one of Dante's circles of
hell. I'm drinking CS as well and taking 3g of L-lysine. Already on 15g
of C a day along with 15g of Himalayan salt. I'm Rifing the herpes
Zoster frequencies, in hope that they can reduce this.

>>My husband is
understandably nervous about my misery and brings up the 'D' word ( as
in doctor), but I don't want black box pharma, not with Lyme disease on
board. He's presently off to the nat. food store and pharmacy for some
topical cremes that are supposed to help.

>>How has your
battle been? I've only been fighting this a week and can't imagine how
you've hung on. What other tricks have you used. Are you still sane? I
have a very high pain threshold, but this is something else.

>>Thanks and be
well,