Mini Beet Protocol ~ Robert Von <http://robertvon.com/mbp.html>

Robert Von, a nutritionist seems to think juicing produces better results
then blending.
I have used his mini beet protocol, MBP, for about a year, and it does work
well for health promoting,  in myself it produced skin oil, that almost
makes it impossible to break through when showering or shampooing,  I
hardly need a towel to dry,  it does help with aging as well, and seems to
give more energy,  very anti candida as well, and not as fast acting as
lufenuron or kerosene, albeit, I have not used another type of juicing.  I
know the russians and slovs used beet juice, both fermented and raw to cure
cancer in many cases.  It seems both work well. I do enjoy the flavor of
fennel, refreshing and unusual taste.  where I be in wes tex, fennel is
more expensive then celery, so I alternate them in the mini beet formula.
I have recommended the MBP to several folks and all seem to get good
results.  carrots come with sugar, but also with acidophiles for digestion,
and beets are harvested in my area to make sugar as well as cattle feed.
But glucose problems do not seem to be a problem using this juicing.
I make enough juice at one sitting for morning and evening use, about
twenty ounces,  save half to take mornings, as I am usually pressed for
time at that moment.  I add some lemon juice to the recipe as citrus juice
stops or slows break down of the juice.
We can get a good education on juicers on utube, just go there and search
for juicing, John will tell you all about them, as well as juicing.
I have used the masticator, the single action, and the press,  the press
produces a nice tasting clean juice, and if you have lived greedily, it
might be for you, otherwise I notice no diff with each one as to my health,
so in my opinion there is more sales hype, then final results out there,
Juicing in itself is not hype, it is well worth the time, energy and monies
spent,  GMO's should be totally avoided if that is possible, but growing up
on a large farm and owning my own, modifying plants has been going on by
monsanto for sixty or more years, so there may well be no way to knowingly
avoid them, in america we are a profit motivated society at the costs of
everything else, certainly to include health, as always buyer beware, david
lubbock tx.

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:11 AM, Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Assuming one can choose between GMO'd stuff and the real deal I'd say
> GMO'd *anything* should be left on the shelf <g>.  I seriously doubt anyone
> knows with any certainty what one is eating or drinking today, GMO'd or
> otherwise?
>
> N.

> From: mutt...@isp.com
> To: kag...@cox.net; silver-list@eskimo.com
>
> Subject: Re: CS>blending versus juicing
> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 17:35:20 -0800
>

> I would hope, for your sake, that you would leave all the GMO's at the
> store.

<<wlEmoticon-smile[1].png>>