I do green smoothies that I find quite palatable but others might not.

Spinach is a perfect green to start with, very nutritious and very mild
tasting.  Later try the kales, parsley and collard greens.

When starting, use as much fruit as you need to much it drinkable.  Here is
what I typically use in my Blendtec blender:

-  10oz water
-  quarter pound of spinach (this is quite a bit!)
-  blend on 4 until greens pretty well liquified
-  add one cup frozen berries
-  add a banana or mangoes or apple or other sweetening fruit
-  add supplements (fish oil, lecithin, any powdered vitamins/minerals)
-  can also add stevia for more sweetness as needed
-  blend and drink -- I have some HUGE thick straws which are perfect which
I found on the web

-Alan

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
to the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)