Almost 8 months. Got it a Bed, Bath, & Beyond and dealt with their manager.
Have since bought 3 more as Christmas gifts to family, so if I have any
problems, I have manager Chris to contact.
One thing: screw the thing down tightly enough and pay attention to the
max-level line. I think that's when people get overflow. I had that once,
immediately up-ended the power base, rapped it sharply on the counter to drain
the overflow, and carefully dried it. Hasn't happened since. Tightly screwing
down means that unscrewing can be hard for morning-achy hands, so I've put a
wide rubber band around the large cup for better traction.

Be well,
Léna