Thanks all

I have a lot of Anal itching. It's actually becoming pretty painful. Thought it
might be psoriasis. But don't think it is. Then I done thought about pins worms
and this really makes since to me

After I go through everyone's suggestion I will treat my self and the whole
family. Good grief.

Sent from my iPhone