Use silver electrodes/needles to avoid metal, except for the silver and in
small amounts not toxic like other metals.

________________________________
 From: PT Ferrance <ptf2...@bellsouth.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2013 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: CS> PT, elect. device used in acupuncture

Hi Lois,
There are many kinds of electrical stimulators used in Acupuncture.  Some get
connected to needles and some do not.  Some use mille current and some use
microcurrent.  I don't like connecting current to needles as I have seen
pictures of how needles degrade when current is run through them.  In my mind
that is doing more harm than good since that metal is now in the body as a
toxin.

Where does you son practice?
PT