 From: Taniform Asongwe <tason...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2013 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: CS> PT, elect. device used in acupuncture

I would not  use electrodes of any kind directly into the skin as the amount of
metal particles deposited is proportional to the current and the electrolytic
medium. The Beck pulser is at 4Hz and is to be placed on the surface of the
skin typically over the radial and ulnar arteries. It is important to inform
yourself in detail before doing it. It gives me great health benefits when I
use it once a year. Important to avoid alcohol, drugs, Vitamin A, Beta Carotin
and garlic according to Bob Beck. My experience with it is actually to avoid
the alcohol and garlic. It helps to drink lots of water during the process,
perferably ozonated (it is a point of controversy, I mean ozonating water). I
prefer ozonated distilled water during the protocol. My energy levels sky
rocket each time after the protocol.

regards

Taniform