 From: MaryAnn Helland <marmar...@bellsouth.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Tooth infection

Pat -- I read your post several times, and I'm still confused.  I can't figure
out how you could have a "gap", or worry about a missing wisdom tooth "showing"
-- when wisdom teeth are the further-most back teeth in the mouth, very close
to the jaw hinge.  Most people lose their wisdom teeth early on (mine were gone
before I turned 28) and never give them a thought.  I've never heard of anyone
having them even filled, much less crowned.  Are you sure you're not talking
about one of the molar teeth?  If you really are talking about the wisdom
teeth, I'd advise you to save your $4,500.00 -- no one will ever know that the
tooth is gone!  Regardless -- don't stop smiling!!  :-D
MA