I'm with you, Joe.  What do the glass jars do?
PT

________________________________
From: Joe Huard <joe.hu...@primus.ca>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, March 21, 2013 6:24:51 PM
Subject: Re: CS>new member intro

So PT, that leaves me to ask, what do you shower in? And the part     that
doesn't smell but is much more dangerous is HFSA under the     pseudonym
fluoride. I use a shower filter and would use a whole     house filter if it
would get rid of fluoride. We are presently     trying to get the City of
London
to stop putting fluoride in our     water like many other cities have done.
Most
recently, Windsor.
I bought a 1 litre glass jar today with a plastic lid for $2 at the
Dollarama Store. They have 1500 ml glass jars for the same price.

Joe H.

Hi Joe,