So PT, that leaves me to ask, what do you shower in? And the part that doesn't smell but is much more dangerous is HFSA under the pseudonym fluoride. I use a shower filter and would use a whole house filter if it would get rid of fluoride. We are presently trying to get the City of London to stop putting fluoride in our water like many other cities have done. Most recently, Windsor. I bought a 1 litre glass jar today with a plastic lid for $2 at the Dollarama Store. They have 1500 ml glass jars for the same price.

Joe H.

On 21/03/2013 4:21 PM, PT Ferrance wrote:
Hi Joe,
When I started someone told me to distill the water 7 times for purity. I find once through my distiller makes fine EIS... but it is amazing the smell of the distiller after I am done. I don't want to think about taking that stuff into my body or even showering in it.
PT

*From:* Joe Huard <joe.hu...@primus.ca>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Thu, March 21, 2013 3:35:03 PM
*Subject:* Re: CS>new member intro

Hi Asif,
I already own a BK Precision 30 V DC Power Supply 1630. It will help with current limiting, so no need for a "current limiting diode" or IC. However, if I ever make one for someone else, I'll investigate that route. I assume from my rusty old electronics memory that you mean a zener diode. Is that correct?
1 ma per square in of what? One or 2 silver rods surface area?
The brewing vessel is what I need, with a good cover; looking for that.
The double distilled water is news to me. I know what it is, but none of the sites that I was on mentioned it. They said Walmart distilled for $1.39 was good enough. I was not swayed by that, as I used to sell distillers since 1980, and I know distilled water in a plastic jug is not pure as it leaches the plastic. I could double distill my water as I have 4 used distiller sitting around my basement doing nothing. However, I will start with Reverse Osmosis water put into a distiller, and that will be identical.

Joe