It seems 0.053 is too high (hyperthyroidism) --- the lower the number, the more
hyperthyroid one gets. See if you can get back to 1.0....

Save all of your TSH (and other ranges) tests... make a chart of
medicine you're taking
dosage
TSH/#s levels
date
symptoms

Notice which number you feel the best. A doctor will never be able to tell you
which number you are at your top form.  When I was at 3.0 or higher, my doctor
insisted I was "NORMAL" and I had to argue that I felt my best at 1.0 to 1.5,
nothing lower or higher than that. Finally when changed my dosage, 3 weeks
later I felt back to my old normal self. By that, it means no need to nap 2 to
3 times a day, no sweeping cold chills flashing through my body; no
forgetfulness; no lethargic feelings; no clumps of hair falling out of head;
nails breaking, etc.
Then after 6 mos to a few years of noticing a pattern - you can determine
what's best for you and show it to your doctor. If s/he refuses to change your
dosage that works best for you or even change a medicine - fire him/her... find
another who will respect your body/symptoms -- only you are living inside your
body and know when you feel at your worse and feel at your best.
Finding cooperative doctors is very difficult ---- there's a huge controversial
split between so called endocrinologists who think they know what they're
talking about but are actually killing or hurting hypo/hyperthyroid/Hashi
patients.  I hope soon the ignorant doctors will own up to their denial and
make a turn around for us patients suffering so much.
Also, try avoiding iodine... I feel worse when I ingest iodine, even from
iodine salt... Dr Geromino from FECSD was able to point this out.... some
Hashimoto's patient will feel worse on iodine despite what  mainstream
endocrinologist or even NDs are spouting.
Pay attention to your body's messages.