On 12/31/2013 10:06 PM, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com wrote:
Re: CS>Question About Body Vibration
From:
Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com>
Date:
12/31/2013 8:17 PM

To:
"silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>

That's your opinion...nobody said anything about "fear". So don't read more into it than being stated!!
Hi Deborah,

When people aren't educated or rooted in some kind anchoring faith, they tend to run off to very dark places and start groping around in the dark for answers. This is much of what the internet is about. In this case, I'm going with what I know and what resonates. All the rest just falls away like chaff. When I read some thing that has a fear element I just don't absorb it. Why would anyone choose to is probably down to conditioning. Anyway - thanks for responding.
\\
Joy