Just an idea  for a flexible and portable faraday cage..
www.habu.com
sells metal thread that can be woven  or knit into a small scarf  or
garment to  shield one from  the emf effects.
A group in Sweden who are very sensitive had an article written about
them a few years  ago.
If  I can  find the  link I will  post  it.