On 12/31/2013 10:06 PM, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com wrote:
One thing that I would do if this was happening to me, would be to make up a cheap Faraday cage, and enter it when the vibration starts. If it stops, I would know that it is caused by EMF from microwave towers, etc. There are many people who are getting so sensitive to cell phone tower transmissions that they need to make their whole house into a Faraday cage. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV9dhGv_tTs Resonance:Beings of Frequency Joe
Well Joe,

I just don't happen to have a Faraday cage around these parts. Don't think I'll be able to procure one either. At this point, all anyone can do in any situation beyond their control is rise above it.

Joy