"Like"

PT - When you say a plate was placed behind the meter, do you mean on the
inside of the house? Or between the meter and the house? The electric
monopoly installed the device last year and these freaky body jump kind of
things have increased ever since.

Have no idea how to explain the body jump things. It does not sound like
the OP's vibration thing. Mine are more like quick rumbles that come in
waves that go down my body. I have had them as long as I can remember and
have lived in various regions of the Country, as well as Central America.

Great discussion. I thought it was just me.... Glad to know I'm not the
only one who feels weird things in their body. ;-)

Teri and the Happy Hooligans