I had trouble getting to the article but I assume it is the SOS about
silver.  All I will say is that I have been using it for almost thirty
years.  I haven't turned blue or had any other problems with it.  It is
part of my go-to 'kit' for pending flus, colds, skin infections, etc.  I
squirt it in my eyes, up my nose, on my skin, down my throat, gargle with
it and drink it.  The main-stream-media on behalf of main-stream-medicine
seems determined to shoot down anything that will compete with them and
that is effective and inexpensive.  sheeeezzzz ... Do you own research and
due diligence, folks.  Lola H.