Dear Evelyn,

One of Brooks Bradley's recommendations is to put 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
in each ear for 20 minutes or so. It's chief benefit is to knock down
viral upper respiratory infections if you hit them before they really
get going, but it's helpful for other infections in the ear as well.

Another good idea is one form or another of blood electrifier or other
electromedicine device. The microelectricitygermkiller group on Yahoo
has a bunch of documented good results knocking back all sorts of
infections in the sinuses, ears, etc... I've just dug out my blood
electrifier to start working on some deep sinus stuff, so I was digging
around in their files section just a couple of days ago.

As for CS, the main benefits of building or buying your own generator is
you don't have any question as to what's in the product, and you don't
have to be miserly with it due to cost. I'd be taking several swigs per
day if I was dealing with an active infection... figure 1-2 ounces per
"swig."

Stay on it, and let us know how it's going.

Be well!

Mike D.

On Fri, 2014-07-25 at 15:47 -0700, evelyn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been trying to cure a sealed ear infection with silver.  It
> worked a lot, so long as my ear was not inflamed.  Now I am active and
> it is always getting inflamed.  The curing stopped.  My question is
> really, how much should I/ can I take? I am taking Source Naturals
> 30ppm. Now I take 1-2tsp/day.  I am avoiding the sun like the plague.
> Thank you so much for any advice.

Archives: