Sandee,

First off, no need to beg. ; )

The bit about AV was me repeating what someone else had written. So I apologize.

Aside from your typos which make it hard to interpret, your last statement is
hard to decipher. Is it meant to talk about DMSO or the other things you
brought up. If it is DMSO that is so bad then why is it available easily at a
farm food store or over the counter at a drugstore?

The odour problem that you allude to is when large dosages are used. My wife
and I have not noticed this with low doses and she has an ability to smell
things two blocks away. : ) Garlic makes me sick also. Additionally who cares
if a bit of odour is present if you are suffering from a problem and DMSO gives
you relief while you figure out the issue ?

http://www.dmso.org/articles/information/muir.htm

After a few moments I realized you cut and pasted from Wackipedia, possibly the
worst place on the web. The place is basically used by Big Pharma to sell it's
products and dis everyone else including colloidal silver. They also dismiss
Rife machines and every other alternative medical modality. Their trashing is
in true Allopathic drug company marketing style. Wackipedia has a long and very
bad history, due to the fact that anyone with a computer and a KB can write
what they please, which is why it is called a Wiki.

My experience is that there are paid professional writers who post on WP and
they are paid to make sure revisions are revised as soon as someone changes
their version. WP has been very criticized for this to the point that some of
the entries have been given a warning in their title that it is controversial.

I believe about 3% of what WP says. Max!

Alan