Who on earth would trust anything the gov't would say? Who do you think runs
the USDA?

     On Monday, January 5, 2015 10:12 AM, "mborg...@att.net" <mborg...@att.net>
wrote:

Dee
Well here I go again, again look up USDA D3 it is easy open computer and type
in USDA d3.
One can still purchase  VITAMIN D3 Mouse poison, I think it used to be made by
Tom Cat INC. For me I just go to Walmart and get d3 kills the mice every time.
Every time I mention d3 everyone gets in a up roar just research.
Why does everyone get so defensive about d3??? If you like it well, but if you
bleed out 3 pints of blood as a lot of people do.....since d3 does eat up
calcium and puts it into the blood so now it crosses the blood brain barrier.
I follow Dr. Mercola but never believe in anyone always check out everything
.I followed him with d3 thing in the beginning he only sold d3 alone, but than
he started adding vit k, I assume so people will not bleed, than he added
calcium( I do not know if he still does) guess why?

Do not get mad at me, Research all the way to the beginning of d3 back to the
30's very interesting.  I have studied this for 5 yrs.  You do the same.
Mary
iOn