I was not aware that I was mad at you - I just asked you a question.  Neither
am I defensive about D3, just saying what I have experienced and the fact that
Mercola seems happy to recommend supplementation.  He also says that sun is the
best way to get D3.  I take on board all knowledge and I will also look up the
reference you gave.  Warfarin kills rats by making them bleed out and yet they
give it to people to prevent clots, so as I said, horses for courses.  Also,
the reason Vit K is given as well is to prevent the calcium being deposited in
the vascular system, not to prevent bleeding.  I too have done research, which
is why I am on a list such as this in order to gain by others experience....Dee

Sent from my iPad