From: Smitty <papad...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:24:27 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: CS>Important question about the new SuperBug 2015 "CRE"

It might be worth your while to look at MMShttp://miraclemineral.org

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 9:17 AM, david moskovits <dieseld...@hotmail.com> wrote:
CS may help his tumor also .

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 13:57:24 -0500
From: mdud...@king-cart.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

 As far as I know, there is no superbug that is immune to CS since
 the hospitals don't ever use it (plus it is likely that immunity is
 impossible anyway.)

 Marshall

On 2/20/2015 1:22 PM, Judy Knowlton wrote:
A friend must
 have throat-larynx surgery
 very soon for a tumor (operated upon 5 years ago) the
 tumor hasgrown back. He
 is more concerned about
 the new Superbug that is killing 50% of those who get
 it, since the tests will
 be taken with tools that are likely to have CRE (His
 immune system is low as
 well.) He is a professional story teller, and losing
 his voice seems like  losing
 his life.Any information
 from you folks on facing
 CRE and surgery?Judy Down Maine