In the meantime, use some hydrogen peroxide 3% from teh drug store and
some spikenard (spike lavender) or just straight lavender from teh
bottle onto it.
I believe they both contain silver metalic elements in those oils and
it is what makes them so powerfully antiseptic.
Let us know how you do?
Tara