Good thoughts Raven,
I have shielded my smart-meter and the PC is a flat screen that I believe is not an EMF problem but I'll check it out.
I'm pretty much convinced that it is an upper cervical problem.
Today I get blood drawn for the Senior Center (part of my insurance co.) for a very detailed lab test. I will know next week if I can rule out imbalances in electrolytes and whatever.

Thanks,
Ron