I agree. I have a TT distiller and find that I am much better off buying the DW.

As I recall Jean got a bad batch from Walmart. I get "Great Value" distilled water there - steam D, microfil & ozonation with never a bad gallon. I have had a bad Arrowhead brand from Groc. store.
Might be worth trying Walmart again.

Ron