Well, that answers that question..lol.   Makes sense.  Thank you, John.
Lola
----- Original Message -----
From: jpopelish . <jpopel...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, 19 May 2016 20:45:54 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: CS>distilled water

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 5:07 PM, phoenix23...@tds.net<phoenix23...@tds.net>
wrote:
I am just 'blue-skying' here but... what about those water filters called
'Zero' filters?  Could one of those be used to filter
distilled water to help remove any undesirables or would it add TDS amounts?
I know zip-doo-dah about distilled watersand/or filters.  Just wondering.Lola
​An ion exchange filter removes minerals and replaces them with water,
so they are a good part of preparing water for your distiller (it will stay a
lot cleaner).
But they also greatly reduce the conductivity (TDS) of tap water,
if you can't find distilled water to make CS.​
--
Regards,

John Popelish