I'm happy with mine, a countertop steam distiller but it takes about 3 hours
time and when I'm busy I find it simpler to purchase Walgreens Nice brand.PT

      From: Ron <ron....@gmail.com>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 8:47 AM
 Subject: CS>Re: cs distilled water

  I agree. I have a TT distiller and find that I am much better off buying the
DW.

 As I recall Jean got a bad batch from Walmart. I get "Great Value" distilled
water there - steam D, microfil & ozonation with never a bad gallon. I have had
a bad Arrowhead brand from Groc. store.
 Might be worth trying Walmart again.

 Ron