Like Natural News or hate Natural news it should make no difference. Google's action to ban them has no place in a free and open society with a free flow and exchange of ideas, not to mention the 1st Amendment rights we all have. What are they going to do next, ban books that have ideas or views not compliant with whomever is doing the banning? This is 1000% wrong, un American must not stand. Only in Nazi Germany, communist China, or Stalinist Russia would this be considered healthy. Natural News goes against all the Deep State (NOW) has planned, and I for one applaud their stance on toxic vaccines and GMO foods among others. Sure some of the stuff they publish is nonsense, but some of the stuff published by the NY Time is also. I have since switched to duckduckgo as my search engine. They don't track you and allow you to view any site you wish. They have no "filters".

Bob

-----Original Message----- From: Jason
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 6:34 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Natural News under attack--who's next?

Hi Tricia:

I've been on this list a very, very, very long time.

The only reason I spoke up is that I believe that many of the people on
this list actually really do care about the truth.

If I'm wrong about that, that's ok, too. :)

I'm NOT the biggest fan of Google, not since their Florida update, which
was years and years ago.

That said, the truth is that they are still the conglomerate search
engine, and this will continue as long as the majority of people use Google.

Until this changes, I pay very close attention to what is going on with
them.  It is called being informed.