Silver seems to be good for nearly everything.  But a Don Croft zapper has
taken down the osteoarthritis in my hands for  20 years now.  No pain, no
disfigurement of the hands and fingers, no heat or redness for 20 years.  No
meds either.  And 9 volt batteries last for 60 or  70 hours or so and are 2 for
a dollar at the dollar store.  Don't know about fibro but suspect it will do
the same for it.  My son's acne was gone in 3 days.  Extreme fatigue on my part
took a couple of weeks to greatly resolve and longer to be completely gone.