1 liter distilled water
1 Teaspoon [up to 1 Tablespoon]  Trisodium Phosphate [TSP]
 2 Tablespoon Baking Soda.
1 Teaspoon TriCalcium Phosphate
[
https://www.amazon.com/Calcium-Phosphate-PO4-Powder-Space-Saver/dp/B00WQPY8QE/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=TriCalcium+Phosphate&qid=1592476213&s=industrial&sr=1-3
]
 A few drops of Mint oil or extract [optional]

Use daily to brush for 3 weeks and 'now and then' after 3 weeks...don't
swallow.
Removes biofilm...'eliminates' sensitivity.
Gets Teeth "Squeaky" clean..not the advertised 'after dentist cleaning
"slick" which is why toothpaste has Glycerin in it.
 My teeth always felt a little gritty after cleaning [squeaky, *definitely
not *slick]

Phosphates attract calcium to bind to tooth surface, remineralizing them.
In order for calcium to bind, it must be divided to 5 microns diameter or
less...ground egg shell not likely, shells dissolved in vinegar, maybe
[calcium ions are best]

A waterpic type  irrigator can be a good friend...put some EIS in it.

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-Irrigator-EW1611W-Ultrasonic-Technology/dp/B075LR629G

Ode