Reid wrote: I just turned 70 and that seems to be around the time the body
begins giving out.  Does EIS/ CS help with hemorrhoids?  For other reasons the
Beck Protocol seems to make sense as well.  Silverlisters, you are the salt of
the earth.

For hemorrhoids, I use the homeopathic remedy Hamamelis Virginiana 30C. A few
pellets every several hours for several days. Boiron makes it; you can buy it
at Swanson online. Works like a charm.

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health:

an integrated approach for cancer and other diseases

NEW 5th Edition

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com/> www.nenahsylver.com

NEW! See my EarthRiches Etsy shop:

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/EarthRiches> https://www.etsy.com/shop/EarthRiches

Beautiful, handmade, one-of-a-kind items from

semiprecious stones for healing and enrichment