Cindiann, yes, I have ME and years ago, she was doing a big world wide
study on it which sounded great. I actually gave a blood sample for it. She
claimed she'd identified the common denominator which was a retrovirus.
Obviously the ME community was very excited but it turned out no one could
replicate these results at all, find that retrovirus in any ME sufferer,
then her lab was examined and found to be totally contaminated with the
virus from mice she kept there. She was totally discredited and has claimed
wilder and wilder things ever since without having any back up for any of
them.