The risk of rare blood clotting is significantly higher as a result of
catching Covid-19, than it is from being vaccinated against the virus, a
new study has found.

In a peer-reviewed study published in the British Medical Journal on
Friday, researchers from Oxford University, the London School of Hygiene
and Tropical Medicine and several other British universities and hospitals
analyzed data from more than 29 million people who had received their first
dose of either the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine or the Pfizer-BioNTech
vaccine. The study’s authors were fully independent from the
Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine developers.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/27/covid-not-vaccinations-presents-biggest-blood-clot-risk-study.html

Science is a wonderful thing!