I agree and would go as far as to say that this is highly likely.
Some weeks ago there was a msm article about a group of people the received
saline shots “in error”.
They wanted those people to come back and get the correct shot.
How could this possibly happen if they did not have the saline shots lined up
ready to administer.
It was almost like they were telling us of this possibility. ( saline instead
of poison).

Regards,

Greg

> On 29 Aug 2021, at 5:09 am, pal joey <ajr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Not saying I know this is happening,  but there is some talk of some people
> get a saline shot instead of the real vaccine. And the motive is a guess, but
> theories include creating a segment of the group that won't have problems, or
> become magnetized because they got saline. They would then be pro "vaccine",
> (look, nothing happened to me).  Yes, it is far out speculation,  I agree,
> but this entire event is like something out of a sci fi horror movie, so
> anything is possible.  If I got the "vaccine", I would look into the d- dimer
> blood test for blood clots,  and then look into non toxic treatments to
> alleviate them as well as any possible antidotes, until this is all sorted
> out. If the blood tests showed all clear, I'd still plan to get more later,
> and continue to look at antidotes. Then, if all was still clear, I'd consider
> whether I got the saline.

Archives: