How interesting the depth of your brainwashing that you think the liars are
telling you the truth.  It never occurred to you to fact check them even
once?

I'm not the drama, I'm the one with reality on my side.

That you all do all these things and have absolutely no remorse for the
ones you've killed or infected is mind blowing. I feel like a scientist
watching you through a microscope. Reality trumps it all though.