man adds 3% of Co2,  apparently the earth is able to absorb this difference, but the problem is that we have reduced the life forms that do balance the temp.  The heat engine of earth is driven by the living system.   Whales, plankton, trees, thus clouds etc. Add in soot and changing albedo.  Whats left is a manic leveraging of the climate meme for profit.   One must zoom out and see where we are in the long term...still coming out of an ice age,  with solar effects also.   Climate is the least of our problems for now