I have used Cansema on myself and my dog with great success.
From what I understand, it reacts very strongly with malignant cell growth and
does not affect normal cells. The extent of the wound will be directly related
to the extent of the malignant cells. Unlike the “hit and miss” approach of
surgery, where an analysis needs to be done to ensure all malignant cells were
removed, cansema will affect every malignant cell at the site where applied. A
larger wound may occur, but the body’s ability to heal after is amazing to see.

Regards,

Greg