Hi Shar.  Good question -- I was wondering about the two different names,
myself.  I didn't realize that black salve was 'on the market' to be sold.  I
bought mine years ago from a private party who made it.  I believe that person
was right here on the Silverlist -- I'm not sure I ever knew the exact
ingredients.  Any rate, where are you finding the information about what types
are being sold and where?  Thanks.MA
    On Friday, October 29, 2021, 04:29:19 AM CDT, Shar <fire888ea...@gmail.com>