Evening Marshall,

>>that was based in fact. However after reading it, it seems apparent that the
author has not the foggest idea of the difference between Ag0 and Ag+.  All of
the mechanisms he gave for silver resistance were specific for Ag+.  But then
he continued and stated that this resistance is being selected for by uses of
products that are Ag0. Not likely.

   Well..... I don't either.

Can you explain that with a bit more detail or provide a link that explains it.

Or.... if you think it is too technical for us non-chemist, I would like to know that also.

I think I halfway understand the difference, but not clear enough to make a statement about it.

   Wayne



--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: [email protected] -or- [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>