Hmmm. I didn't find the article particularly offensive (unlike quackwatch). It's published by the APUA which I know nothing about except what their name implies... Alliance for the Prudent Use of Antibiotics. I didn't find the article to be a smear campaign against the use of CS, anymore so than the use of anti-biotics in general. On the other hand, if what they are talking about is not the same *substance* as what we/YOU know of as CS, then there's really no story here.

kuku


_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: [email protected] -or- [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>