coin shop is cheaper, and you do not want Jewelery silver with nickle or
other addittives, ,,do not use sterling silver,,,use 99.99 or higher purity
silver.
the Candan Silver Maple leaf  coin is not made for circulation, (too solft)
but it is pure 9999 Silver stamped on it..it is a $5.00 piece..I paid $8
dollars  each for it at a coin shop, I bought 2 of them and I beat them on
an anvil and made them larger in size, they work real well, and they are a
full oz of pure silver & should last for years in makeing CS....If I had it
to do over I would only buy one and saw it in 1/2...That would be enough
surface area to make good cs.  Be careful not to let your alligator clips
touch the water, they will contamonate it.  I drilled holes in the coins and
hammered in silver wire to make good tight connection, &  to extend it lower
into the 1/2 jar.  Works but I am still experminting.
Tel Tofflemire
Phoenix, AZ


BJ wrote:

> If I wanted to purchase silver wire locally, where (besides a jeweler)
> would I look?
>
> Thanks,
>
> BJ
>
> --
> The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.
>
> To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to:
> [email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
> with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.
>
> To post, address your message to: [email protected]
> Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
> List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>