A jeweler can market .999 silver wire to you - this is not jewelers silver.
Mine had to order it in and I waited 10 days or so. I get mine from a
jeweler, 10 feet of 1mm wire,for about $100 canadian funds.  I know they are
making money on it but its enough to last me for years, so I'll probably
never have to buy anymore again.


----- Original Message -----
From: "Tel Tofflemire" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: CS>source for silver wire


> coin shop is cheaper, and you do not want Jewelery silver with nickle or
> other addittives, ,,do not use sterling silver,,,use 99.99 or higher
purity
> silver.
> the Candan Silver Maple leaf  coin is not made for circulation, (too
solft)
> but it is pure 9999 Silver stamped on it..it is a $5.00 piece..I paid $8


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>