Yes I have Hulda's books. I sold them a while I also went on the aparsite 
cleanse and plan on again soon.
 Teh thing is there are 3   things  I think that if you have all three in your 
system they will cause a cancer in  certain places as will Parasites.
 I  tried to eliminate many things in my home but some just can't but more than 
you think realy.
  I am axous to get my CS and take it.  William was checking tonight more on 
some imfo on just how to build it and why this and that etc.  He likes to know 
how exactly it will work before he builds anyhting.
  I have some freinds that want this also. he bought a gal and  paiid abt 
150.00 for it and they got ridd of their pain  I also have.  same  from  
chicken pox virus.  But as other things come along and some pain comes back 
they still take some every day.
 We will have to make it and for them also so will soon I hope.
Maxine
-----Original Message-----
    From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
    To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
    Date: Friday, January 18, 2002 9:43 PM
    Subject: Re: CS>Newbie
    
    
    Hello everyone....glad to be on this list. 
    I was diagnoised with enphazemia which is what started my experiments with 
CS.  I take about 1/3 cup a day.  The very first thing I noticed after holding 
it in my mouth for a few minutes before swallowing  was the paque on my teeth 
had disappeared completly.  I then decided to try it on this kind of growth I 
had on the bottom of my foot for the past 10 years.  I had tried everything 
short of going to a Dr. (so I don't know for sure what it was) but it hurt like 
H=== everytime I took a step.  Within 1 week of soaking my foot in CS it 
disappeared along with the pain.  
    Since I have gotten great results from the silver, I am ready to start 
experimenting with C-copper and C-zinc.  
    Does anyone know much about either of these?  There is very little 
information on the internet, but what I have read sounds like a fountain of 
youth.  At 48 I am ready to turn back the hands of time.
    I agree with Hulda Clark that all dis-eases are caused by parasites kill 
the paraasites give the body what it needs to rebuild itself and live a long a 
healthy life.  
    
    Candice