Hi All,

I'm new to the list.  I started making my own CS in October 01,  this
was the first winter in years I did not have bronchitis.
Anyone who has had bronchitis knows the instant it starts....I wont
describe the soggy details :),  a few sips of CS over a couple of days
and my symptoms disappeared.  

I have read that CS is also used by diabetics,  has anyone on this list
had first hand experience using CS for treatment?
That is, have you been able to reduce the medication or give it up
entirely?  I am type II, on glucophage,  I want off this 'under doctors
care'.  Btw, I asked my doctor about taking CS, he said he experimented
with it in college, with no side effects. 

All comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Sandra 


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>