Dan,

Even the most modest generator will make acceptable colloidal silver,
be it clear yellow or golden. The primary difference will be in the
shelf life of the output. None of it will be harmful to ingest.

For a given concentration, clear CS will have the smallest particle
size, then yellow, gold through to grey. Aim for a light colour with a
strong beam (Tyndall Effect) as shown by a laser pointer shone through
the solution, until you are familiar with the process and its nuances.

Many people have been helped by CS made in a glass with two silver
electrodes draped over the side, connected to 1, 2 or 3 9V batteries.

Regards
Ivan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Williamson [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 January 2002 7:29 a.m.
To: [email protected]
Subject: CS>Newbie


I have only started looking at CS as a possible alternative to
conventional treatment for skin cancer. There seems to be so much
conflicting information on the net as to low voltage CS preparation
that I have hesitated making any. Are there any web sites out there
that give accurate information? Some sites say that the finished
product will be slightly yellow to golden in color the next day while
others say it will be clear. Could someone clarify this for me as I
intend to use the CS internally as well and I certainly don't need to
use something that is usless or harmful, this old body of mine is the
only one I have. Thanks   -dan


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>