I take it your son has been through several abx cycles? I went through this 
with my mother. In my experience, it's not a matter of taking CS, or any other 
anti-fungal. It is a complete lifestyle change. Certainly, it is good to take 
CS etc., but diet must be addressed. Nothing white (refined carbs 
basically).....sugar, flour, etc.There are so many variables with Candida, and 
each case is different and unique. What symptoms does he exhibit? Has he been 
diagnosed? Was he checked for systemic Candidiasis? Does he have leaky gut? 
These are but a few examples of how complex this can be, again only from my 
experience. I spent countless hours at www.healthyawareness.com on the Candida 
forum, much of it heated debate. However, we finally figured it out.
  She not only took CS, but GSE, oregano oil, probiotics (soil based 
organisms), plus other things, and also colonics. It can be a long hard road, 
but do it right and he will turn around.
  What can happen is the immune system can lose it's memory and no longer fight 
the Candida. We went to www.chisolmbio.com for the answer. Today she is 
completely well, and can eat just about anything she wants, within 
reason.....the Candida diet was so healthy she stuck with it.
  Quite honestly, the conventional realm has little to offer for infections of 
this type. That is not arguable if you've had experience with them. Good luck.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Eric Newsome 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 10:46 PM
  Subject: CS>How long does Candida take to kill off?


  My son has Candida and it is really high.  It causes him discomforts and 
behavioral problems.  

  He is 7 and cannot talk to tell me if the CS is working.  I don't know if I 
should give him more or less.  Any experienced opinions on this would be 
welcome.  I'm going trial and error with no experience.  Thanks!

  Shirley


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com.
  -- The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver. 
To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected] -or- [email protected] with the 
word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line. To post, address your 
message to: [email protected] Silver-list archive: 
http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour