Good to hear George!
You really need to make your own Kefir....
commercial kefir products do not have all the benefits of fresh Kefir made
from Kefir grains.
If you are in the US, I do need to separate my grains a bit, I would be
happy to send you some grains to start making your own.....

contact me off list for info
Happy Kefiring!
Connie
[email protected]


From: [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:37:50 EST
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: CS>How long does Candida take to kill off?
Resent-From: [email protected]
Resent-Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:38:28 -0800


Shirley,

I have had candida for years and tried all sorts of complicated dietary and
vitamin-mineral regimes with no luck.  Then, on this list, a few weeks ago,
someone said that taking Kefir would eliminate the candida because Kefir
contains yeasts that kill off candida yeasts. Within three days my most
awful symptom -- an itching rash that traveled around to different parts of
my body -- was reduced. Now, after three weeks I am rash free. You can find
Kefir at most health food stores and in some supermarkets-- in my area the
Safeway has Kefir, which is a cousin of yogurt, but has those different
yeasts.  Good luck with your son.

George